It went a little like this:
- September/Early October: wrote some pretty good essays, but otherwise my creativity levels were pretty dire. Dug out a novella I wrote 2 years ago and started rewriting/re-editing it, but deadlines paused my progress.
- Mid October: picked up free-writing - I brain-dump words for 10 minutes in the morning everyday.
- Late October to mid November: doing a creative writing module for my course, finally managed to come up ideas.
- Late November: SO MANY IDEAS ALL AT ONCE. Now potentially writing a radio play, drafting ideas for a theatre play and two short stories. I don't know how this happened.
Lorde is my queen. Pure Heroine is my go-to album for everything; background music, chillout music, studying soundtrack, when I'm doing the dishes - I love it. It's dark, strange and just gorgeous.
Am addicted to 'Yellow Flicker Beat', her latest song - the music video is spectacular.
Real Life and Other Nonsense
- Making my first every Christmas list! It's such a long list - there's 3 items on it! A good camera, Scrivener, and a flask (green tea on the go = day made).
- I've signed up to 2 Christmas society dinners and a Secret Santa. I'm feeling...festive?