Sunday 30 June 2013

Post-Exams

Finished exams a few weeks ago, and was happy, exhausted and generally shocked that there will never be a school-esque routine ever again.

So far, I've flooded a table in Yo Sushi (oops), went to the Harry Potter Studios (amazing) and finally watched the first season of Sherlock (just wow). My friend started chanting "ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!"


(At Yo! Sushi. I get mesmerized by the dishes going round the conveyor belt. As the meal progresses, I  end up leaning closer and closer to those bright hypnotic dishes)




 (Chicken teriyaki and salmon sushi rice, my favourites) 

Also watched Star Trek into Darkness which was amazing (yeah, I'm really up to date with stuff...) and Man of Steel which was mediocre to say the least. I can only watch the girl be saved by Superman so many times.

Working on some projects as well - asked friends to send me requests to do their portraits in manga style for me to practise my art skills and "The Fairy Tale Project" where I draw them as a fairy tale character of their choosing or mine.


(Friend 1)



(Friend 2)



(Friend as Rapunzel, part of GCSE Art aaaaggggeesss ago)


Also, all those exam revision tips I wrote, advising a healthy diet? This was my snack store* :

*most of my snack store

I will now go to wallow in hypocritical shame. With sweets. See you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment