Monday 18 February 2013

Hey Julia! Here's Some of My Favourite Blogs!

This is for my dear friend Julia ( this is her blog ) who is not fully aware of all the awesome and pretty blogs out there.

I'm also doing this post for myself, to help me rediscover my love of blogs. All the links open up to a new window when clicked, to make it easier for you ;)

THE BLOG THAT STARTED EVERYTHING FOR ME

  • thestylerookie Tavi Gevinson is literally one of my idols. This got me interested in blogging, feminism and so many more things. She's also editor in chief of  the awesome rookiemag which has been one of the best positive influences in my life. And she's about 17



Photography/Cute Stuff

  • ungt blod  Pretty, calming photo-diary. Also, the blogger replied to my comment which made me very happy  ^_^
  • decor8blog  IT'S SO CUTE
  • hellosandwich Gorgeous photos from Japan
  • sillyinnocentgirl Talented photographer, alternative fashion, very cool and unique

Fashion

(not all fashion blogs have to have the word "fashion" in it :P )


General Cool People I Want To Be


Got any favourites blogs? Love any of the ones I like? Please comment below, I will read them and reply ;)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recommendations Christy! I followed a bunch of these blogs :) I forgot to recommend this guy to you, my favourite artist! Soo amazing! http://wirrow.com/

    ReplyDelete